Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playing with my Dolly

Having a little girl is so much fun! It's like having a doll again - I get to play dress up and do her hair! I found this really fun website the other day - http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/. If you have a girl, you need it in your favorites. It shows all kinds of really cute hairdos that you can do on your daughter. I tried this one out yesterday and I think it turned out pretty dang cute. What do you think? It was one of the simpler ones because Addy would not sit through some of the more involved ones. I was pretty proud of her for sitting long enough to do this one!


View of the back

9 comments:

Amander said...

Randomly enough (since I don't have a child) I have been to this site before and I loved it! Her hairstyles are super cute. Hopefully one day Addy will let you do the more involved ones. You did a great job on this style!

Ashley and Jared said...

I love it... she look so cute. we sure do love you Addison!

Tami said...

Cute Addy! She is such a cutie-pie no matter how her hair is done!

Linds Forrest said...

That hairdo is super cute! She has the cutest little grin, it just makes you smile when you see it!! :)

baileyfamily said...

Adorable!! She looks like a doll. I love that website.

The Campbells said...

So Cute! She looks so grown up!

Sarah Larsen said...

ha ha another CUTE comment. Good job Leah!

Mykell said...

She is so cute. I found your blog on Alexa Bailey's so I am going to add you to mine, if that is ok with you.

Emily said...

I've found that website too, even though I don't have a girl it makes me wish I had one. I'm impressed she sat still for so long!!