Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Block Party
Last Saturday night, we had our first neighborhood party. It was such a blast. We had a delicious BBQ with tons of great sides and desserts. The adults were able to just relax and talk all night. There are a ton of kids in our neighborhood all around the same age and so they were all able to play outside together. At the end, we did sparklers and fireworks. We LOVE our neighborhood and all the great friends that we've made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How fun that you were at Granite last week. It would have been fun to see you guys and meet you! That is funny that you had a block party. I am in the midst of planning one for our street. How did you guys do it etc...I would love some ideas!
Tha was so fun. We need to do it again soon!! I guess I'm just missing your dessert :)
i want to live in a fun neighborhood, well I would just love a house at this point. I bet that means you have a fun ward too!!!
Fun! I'd love a neighborhood like that! Wish we could sell our house in Spokane so we could buy a house down here. Hate being in limbo for so long! Anyways, cute pics!
I just want to know why in the world there is a boat in your neighbors driveway? (upper right picture) On a day that nice, they should receive a citation or some sort of fine for not being on the lake. Truly a shame. I can't wait until we are in an actual neighborhood with an actual yard. The first thing we buy, even before sod or anything else, is a fence so we can keep Tucker and Aubrey contained. Then we will just let them do their thing back there for hours. Ahhh, I guess it's obvious that I'm jealous of you guys.
Post a Comment