Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Little girls hair is definitely the best! I did get a lot of Aubrey's ideas from that website you mentioned. They all look cute on Addy!
I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She looks cute, like always!
I l-o-v-e that first picture. With the cute little bows - so fun!
She is such a doll! I love the website you suggested for girl's hairstyles. I can't wait for Bella to have long hair!
Hey cute Leah!! How are ya? Adyson's hair is so much fun. Girls are great - my daughter Elsie is the only girl on our street with a full head of hair at two - it's fun to be able to actually do something with it. Too fun!
she has so much hair, and it's so thick!! all I can do is put so gel in ryans hair because its a little curly!! she's so cute!
Having a girl can be the funnest EVER sometimes, huh? I totally dig it! So cute...
she is getting so big and I just wish I had a cute little girl so I could do her hair. FUN!
Addy is so cute... please let her know that me and Jared love her very much and miss her.. love ya guys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Little girls hair is definitely the best! I did get a lot of Aubrey's ideas from that website you mentioned. They all look cute on Addy!
I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She looks cute, like always!
I l-o-v-e that first picture. With the cute little bows - so fun!
She is such a doll! I love the website you suggested for girl's hairstyles. I can't wait for Bella to have long hair!
Hey cute Leah!! How are ya? Adyson's hair is so much fun. Girls are great - my daughter Elsie is the only girl on our street with a full head of hair at two - it's fun to be able to actually do something with it. Too fun!
she has so much hair, and it's so thick!! all I can do is put so gel in ryans hair because its a little curly!! she's so cute!
Having a girl can be the funnest EVER sometimes, huh? I totally dig it! So cute...
she is getting so big and I just wish I had a cute little girl so I could do her hair. FUN!
Addy is so cute... please let her know that me and Jared love her very much and miss her.. love ya guys!
Post a Comment