Last Sunday night, we went up Butterfield Canyon with our neighbors to have a fire and roast S'mores & Starbursts. It was a nice, relaxing evening and we had a lot of fun. Thanks Peterson's for planning it and thanks most of all to Aaron for teaching us how to make the PERFECT S'more :)
Our wonderful friends!!




6 comments:
I've heard roasted starburst are delicious, I'll have to try them. In my family we have taken to roasting Peeps - they get a hard candy shell on them.
We all need to get out more often; I love being outdoors.
Addy isn't perfect? Whatever?
As far as perfect children go: I'd love to say Scouter is perfect but I think this term doesn't exist. Luckily motherhood has way more perks than downfalls though.
If I start a Bunco group would you want to be in it? Benefit: you'll get one night a month to get away from your perfect little daughter.
roasted starburst sounds really good!! addy looked like she was ready to be a big sister snuggling up to that baby girl!!
Ok... so you mention how to make the perfect smore and then don't write how to do it?! What's up with that?
You guys always have so much fun. I wish I liked the outdoors more.
Cute. So how do you make the perfect smores?
Post a Comment