
Adyson & I started swimming lessons last week! She LOVES them! She is SO brave in the water, which surprises me because last year I dunked her once and it was all over from there - she screamed for the rest of the lessons. All the other kids are pretty scared and stay right with their mom, but Addy runs off and tries to swim and play with the water toys as soon as I let go of her. She just laughs and squeals the whole 30 minutes. I'm so glad we signed up - it makes me so happy to see how much fun she is having! Here are some pictures of our 1st day - something happened to our camera, obviously, and so the pictures basically suck, but you can at least get the idea.






6 comments:
Look at how cute your mommy and me class is! And Addy's cute bikini. I remember when she had all those rolls in her bikini way back. Too cute.
Awww, you're class looks like so much fun! Kimball and I did a "Mommy and Me" class a couple years ago and it was great. Now he loves to swim. He is going to have lessons again this fall and he is big enough to go all by himself with his teacher. Scary how fast time goes by! Miss you guys!
I love when kids love the water it makes things so much easier. Addy totally seems like she would be a fish. Cute.
First you look fabulous in your swimsuit!! ANd second, I wish I could shrink Addy and put her in my pocket. She is so flippin cute!! How fun... swimming lessons.... lucky life of a Momma!
Man, if I didn't have Aubrey that had to be watched I would totally do swimming lessons with Tucker. Looks like I'll never get mommy and me classes! They'll just have to wait until they are old enough to go by themselves! Looks like fun! Oh and all your posts are showing up under July 1st, even though I know you wrote this post on the 8th. Maybe your time stamp is off, or maybe you really want it under the 1st? Not a big deal, but thought you'd want to know.
so much fun, i want to take mommy and me classes!! i LOVE her little bathing suit, isn't it so much fun that she loves the water!!
Post a Comment