Monday, September 8, 2008

Ballerina Adyson

Addy started ballet this last week!! I know, I know, you are saying, "she's only 2". We didn't plan on starting her in any lessons until AT LEAST 3, but, hey, this class is only $15 a month so if she just stands there watching the other girls, it's not that big of a waste. BUT, she did so good. At first, she wouldn't even go out on the floor, then about 1/2 way through, she would dance around on the floor by herself while the rest of the class was doing an exercise, and by the end she was dancing with the class!! Yay!! Success!!


Cute girl in the middle - so excited


Cute little dancing bum

Blurry, but SO happy dancing around

Cute girl off to the right
Beautiful ballerina arms
When we got home, she couldn't stop dancing! She kept dancing around the room saying, "dance, dance, dance". It just melted my heart!

"Dance, dance, dance"

"Dance, dance, dance"

13 comments:

Amander said...

There's not much sweeter than a teeny-tiny ballerina, is there?

Lisa said...

Awwhh! You have a little ballerina! She is so cute, at least from what I can tell in pics (they still won't blow up for me : ( ) How in the world did you find a class for so cheap?! That's awesome! Does it make you wish you were still a teacher?

Sharlyn said...

Oh, she's going to take after her mommy! How fun to have something for her to do that she realy likes!

Linds Forrest said...

That is so awesome Leah! I can not wait to have little girls in dance, you are so lucky! Looks like she is going to be a star just like you are in dancing!

Emily said...

okay that is the cuutest thing I have ever seen!! I LOVE her little bum so cute!! Looks like she is taking after her mama!!

The Campbells said...

That looks like so much fun!! Is it a class for 2 year olds? I can't wait to put Olivia in dance. So so cute!

Stark Family said...

So sweet! I can't wait for Bella to start dance lessons.

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a cute ballerina. I took ballet when I was little so seeing Ady brings back so many memories. I was never good at it, but had fun taking lessons. How adorable!

Jenny Alama said...

those pictures are too cute! sounds like she's going to be quite the natural. are you ready for this? ;)

Sarah Larsen said...

OOOh I just want to squeeze her!

Shay said...

like mother like daughter. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Addy looks so cute in her little outfit and tights. I didn't know you and Mike were going to CanCun...Spence and I went there a few years ago and loved it! Leah, you're such a good blogger! I love reading all of your posts and seeing all of your pictures.

Sara and Matthew said...

Oh, Leah that is so sweet! Now I really hope I can have a little girl someday. ;) How fun for you to see her dancing. She is such a sweet girl.