Addy is such a big helper. When we were packing for Cancun, she decided to help by taking our clothes out of the suitcase and dressing in them :) Thanks Ads!
Wow you guys have been busy. Cancun seattle, birthday parties (people that make their owen cakes always make me feel bad cause I stink at it.) I am sure glad you are having so much fun. What a sweet little girl you have.
3 comments:
Sometimes they're a little TOO helpful, huh! K, that picture of her in the baby crib is so adorable!
Wow you guys have been busy. Cancun seattle, birthday parties (people that make their owen cakes always make me feel bad cause I stink at it.) I am sure glad you are having so much fun. What a sweet little girl you have.
I thought that rubie was bad getting in my suitcase but at least she couldn't unpack it!! thats pretty cute, what fashion sense!!
Post a Comment