
The Beach

The view from our hotel room

The view from our hotel room at night

We went to Chichen Itza to see the Mayan Ruins. Chichen Itza is now one of the 7 Wonders of the World. We had a mormon tour guide so he was able to tell us the LDS view of there ruins.

Chichen Itza

Dinner on the Beach (you can't see the ocean behind us, but, trust me, it was beautiful)

Xcaret ecological park

At Xcaret, we snorkeled in an underground cave

Dan & Mike snorkeling

This is what Sharlyn & I did while the boys snorkeled in the ocean :)

Mike showing us how big the sea turtles actually are

Mike's lifelong dream came true...he touched a sea turtle!

Sharlyn & I touching a sea turtle

Us standing with cool Mayan people
At Xcaret, they put on this awesome night show
Parasailing
Room Service for breakfast on our last day before we went to the airport




8 comments:
Yup, it's official now. I'm jealous of you guys. Looks like it was an amazing trip.
Looks like you had sooo much fun! Ben and I went on our Honeymoon to Cancun, we went to Xcaret (sp??) and thought it was so cool! HOw was parasailing? Looks amazing! Glad you had fun!
I've been waiting for you to post pictures! I can't wait to hear about everything you did besides Chitzen Itza and XCaret. I'm glad you guys had a great time! Next time, we're going with you!
it looks like you guys had a great time!! I bet it was nice for you guys to get away!! I can't believe that you have been married 5 years, didn't you just get married when you moved to liberty lake? Crazy!!
Hey hot momma, you look good!!! :)
Wow, such amazing pictures! It looks like it was a ton of fun.
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I LOVE Mexico! Cancun and Cozumel are my favorite spots there. Glad you got to see the ruins, they are soooooo cool! Just curious, you mentioned that you had a Mormon guide who gave you the LDS view of the ruins, how is it different from the standard view? I obviously know nothing about it!
Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun! What a great trip. And Happy 2nd birthday to Addy! What a fun summer!
Oh, and Scott still wants to talk to Mike. He called and emailed him, but I think you guys were on vacation. When are you going to come to Spokane??? :)
Post a Comment