Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FYI


6 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

You never told me about this. Probably because you never talk to me anymore. Oh, well, I'm getting used to it. I'm an Esme. Shocking since I"m a stay at home mom and all. I'm always the most boring characters when I take these quizes.

Ashley and Jared said...

that is funny I am Alice.. I have no clue how that happened but it did!! well so far just between the 3 of us we almost have all the girls!

Jamie G said...

Huh, I'm an Alice, go figure

Larson log said...

I love that you love the twilight series- can't wait for the movie!!

Sara said...

Hi Leah! I just found your blog through Alta's site. Can I just say how insanely jealous I am of your McDreamy day?!??!?!???!!!! Next time you are planning on trying to find him - TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! lol! You have an adorable family and a cute blog! :-)
-Sara

Maria said...

I'm an Esme. Everybody likes her, right?!
I can't believe you have pics with Patrick Dempsey! (Scream!!)
How lucky!