Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Getting the autograph
McDreamy's car
McDreamy racing
so so so jealous!! mcdreamy isn't to shrimpy, he's taller then mike!! what a fun day!
I am so jealous!! He really is McDreamy! Girl are you excited for Thursday and the premier?! We should call each other after!! Miss and love ya tons!
Just blog sufing! I love your pictures and captured moments. SO cute!
Looks like McDreamy put his arm around MIke also, so it's not just you! Sorry. :(
THAT IS AWESOME! He is so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so so so jealous!! mcdreamy isn't to shrimpy, he's taller then mike!! what a fun day!
I am so jealous!! He really is McDreamy! Girl are you excited for Thursday and the premier?! We should call each other after!! Miss and love ya tons!
Just blog sufing! I love your pictures and captured moments. SO cute!
Looks like McDreamy put his arm around MIke also, so it's not just you! Sorry. :(
THAT IS AWESOME! He is so cute!
Post a Comment