Thursday, October 23, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I did this fun little activity on the internet thinking that it would be fun to see what our children should look like. It wasn't fun (refer to picture below).

I'm sorry, but that is just the ugliest looking thing I have ever seen!! Good thing Addy doesn't look ANYTHING like this creature!!

7 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

you have this to look forward to when you have a boy! maybe you should stick to girls!

Natalie said...

He is cuter than than the baby Josh and I should have! She had some massive eyebrows, and the weirdest lips! You should be happy with your little boy!

Jenny Alama said...

hahaha! leah, this is fantastic. he actually doesn't look too bad, but your addy is MUCH cuter!

Lisa said...

Cody and I are sitting here laughing at that picture. He would make one great Pro MVP clogger! I'm sure you will NEVER have a child that ugly.

Summer said...

Now that is one ugly baby!! thank goodness addy is so stinking cute!!

The Pearson's said...

Good thing we know you two make beautiful babies!! Addy is SUCH a darling girl. I know I've said this before but I hope my babies are cute like Adds.

Anonymous said...

Oh Leah...that is so funny! Thanks for a good laugh. I'm sure when you do have a little boy, he'll be so cute, just like Addy.