Monday, October 27, 2008

Twirl Skirt

So my WONDERFUL MOM made Adyson this ADORABLE skirt!!! We LOVE it!! She is such an great seamstress - it seriously looks like it is from a store (as Tami verified). Thank you so much, mom!! Addy is loving twirling around in her new skirt :)

12 comments:

Lisa said...

That skirt is adorable! Your mom must have a surger or something to get the cute edges. Definitely looks store bought!

Sharlyn said...

Oh my gosh.....that is SOOOO cute! Do you think she will make one for me if I ever have a girl? :)

Jennie Gee said...

It's awesome! Mom did a great job. You did good picking out the fabric too.

Amander said...

Oh, Dottie. I didn't know she was such a great seamstres! I miss having Dot-dot around!

Tami said...

And if it's possible, it looks even cuter in person!

Shay said...

ask dotti if i can put my order in? love loVE LOVE it!!!

Carly said...

So cute!

Emily said...

so cute love it~~~

The Campbells said...

Wow! I can't believe your mom made that! It is so cute! I just love your mom! Tell her "hi" for me.

Sara said...

Wow, what a beautiful skirt. I never knew your mom was so talented!

Kim C said...

Soooo, cute! If she starts selling them, sign me up! How cute does it look on Addy? She is adorable!

Linds Forrest said...

Wow!! That is so pretty!! Your Mom rocks! Addy is getting more and more pretty everyday!