We went to the pumpkin patch on Monday. It was a lot of fun, as always! Addy loved the hay ride and picking out her "punkin". It was really fun this year because she had such a blast - holidays are so much fun with kids...they are excited about every tiny thing :)






5 comments:
Wow. I feel like such a loser parent. We haven't been to any scarecrow festivals, witch place or even bought pumpkins. Yes, really sad I know. And the kids would love it, but I guess Cody and I are just lazy this year...or maybe it's because we have no idea where to find those things in this town!
It looks like you guys have been having so much fun this fall! I didn't even know about half of those things-I'll have to be more on top of it next year.
& i got my pumpkin out of the boring old box at Macey's grocery store :( Next year can we intrude on your family fun & go to the pumpkin patch with you guys? Scout will be able to walk around & pick hers out too!!
This is why I love holidays! Look at all the fun activities & traditions Halloween brings with it. All other weeks are just that..."other weeks." While it's light out tom, we need to take the girls' pictures together in their costumes.
You guys are such great parents. You do so many fun things with Addy. I love the skirt your mom made for her it's so cute.
nice shirt Leah!
Post a Comment