We had a fun, fun, fun Halloween and a fun, fun, fun (and busy) Halloween week!
Addy definitely got our money's worth out of her costume because she wore her costume 4 times before Halloween - YAY!! The Halloween Festivities started last Saturday when she went to Greyson's birthday party which was Halloween-themed. On Tuesday, we went to a Halloween Party Playgroup. Tuesday night, she went to my mom's ward's Trunk-or-treat. On Thursday, we went to the library's Halloween storytime, parade, and trick-or-treating. And finally, on Halloween we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat, we trick-or-treated around our neighborhood, and went to Travis & Sarah's fun Halloween Party. Whew! What a busy week.
Addy was the cutest Minnie Mouse we've ever seen. Here are some pictures of her on Halloween.

At the Trunk-or-treat
Trick-or-Treating up to the Peterson's house - thanks for the yummy fruit snacks...her favorite :)






15 comments:
She is a super cute Minnie Mouse!! What a doll. Looks like lots of fun! :-)
you already know I loved her cute 'mouse' costume.
Could that be Mrs. Incredible I see in the right hand corner of one of those pictures?
Can't wait to see the Dyers DRESSED UP next year.
Oh my gosh, that costume is so cute!! I can't believe how big Addy is getting.
Great costume! She's getting so tall!
What a perfect costume for the little babe! So cute!
She is the most darling little Minnie EVER!
What a cute Minnie costume! Love it!! Did she really get into Halloween this year?
super cute!! Isn't it so nice to get your monies worth!!
So cute! Olivia was Minnie Mouse too! I love it! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Her costume is way cute! I may have to borrow that one when I have a girl!
Cute! I'm glad Addy felt good enough to enjoy Halloween!
What a cute Minnie Mouse costume! Isn't Halloween fun with kids?!
She is darling!! Did she LOVE dressing up? What girl doesn't right?
What a cute costume. I am so glad you got your money's worth. What a fun week!
What a darling minie mouse!!! She is so cute. Hey, we have some news...check out the blog! ;)
Post a Comment