Thursday, December 4, 2008

Festival of Trees

For one of my days that I worked with Garrett, I decided to take him to the Festival of Trees. He really loved it last year, and he loved it again this year too! It was a lot of fun and Addy loved looking at all the beautiful lit up trees - especially when there was a tree with anything Mickey Mouse on it :)


"Pooh Pooh Bear" Tree!!


Addy's favorite tree - look at all the Mickey's and "Pooh Pooh Bear's"

I love how she's making sure her baby's binky is in in this picture :)


I took a picture of Garrett by this tree because it was an Autism tree

The amazing CANDY tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah you are such a great Mom. You do so many fun things with Addy! I love all of the fire station pics.