Thursday, December 4, 2008

Once again...

SANTA IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Campbells said...

Still scary, huh. I have been wanting to take Olivia to meet Santa so we have been talking to her telling her how nice he is, but she keeps telling me how scary he is. So we will see how that goes. The Festival of Trees and Temple Square look like so much fun this year!

Amy said...

That is such a cute photo! Ady is adorable. She reminds me so much of Mae. I have a very similiar photo of Mae doing the same exact thing, a couple years ago... good news -- today we saw Santa and Mae actually sat on his lap and smiled for picture! Wow! So, she's scared of everything else, but no longer of santa, yay!

Sarah Larsen said...

I have to tell you that when I was little I was TERRIFIED of Santa. Every picture I have with him looks like this one or worse. I am so with Addy on this one. I mean what's the deal with an old bearded man who could easily be senile or homeless, pretending like he knows you. Breaking into your house in the middle of the night?? Okay- that sounded really "Scrooge" like. I promise I do have Christmas spirit :)

Jennie Gee said...

That's a really cute Santa and little set up they got! Where did you go to get the picture? Someday, Addy will realize that Santa's not so bad!

Linds Forrest said...

Poor little Addy. I bet she is scared of that creepy guy just over your shoulder in that picture. ha ha ha... have you noticed that?!

Sabrina said...

Poor Addy! I don't blame her I never liked Santa either.