Monday, December 22, 2008

Making my list & checking it twice

Neighbor Gifts out...




Check!



Christmas Cards out...




Check!



Decorations up/presents wrapped...




Check!

WE'RE READY FOR CHRISTMAS :)

We hope everyone has a very Merry and Safe Christmas!!


P.S. I LOVE making lists and checking them off, if you couldn't tell :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Your neighbor gifts are cute. What did you put in them? I can't get the picture to blow up, so I can't tell.

Amander said...

You are so on top of things! I am so not prepared yet.

Emily Sue Speed Erickson said...

We just got your card...Addy is sooo cute! Congrats on the new little bundle of joy. Merry Christmas!

Linds Forrest said...

You are so cute Leah!! Those neighbor gifts look rad, what are they?!

Sabrina said...

I have to be noisy and also ask what the neighbor gifts are. I always struggle in this department so would love some ideas.

Summer said...

i wish i could say i can check all those thing off! i have yet to wrap any presents! and i have yet to do the christmas cards! ouch! your nuggets turned out soo cute! i made several this year! i also loved your c-mas card! cute picture of addy!!