Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Nutcracker Ballerina

Adyson was in her first ballet performance the other night - the Nutcracker!! I was so nervous that she wouldn't even get on the stage (because I had a dream that she wouldn't), but she totally proved us wrong. She LOVED being on stage and she danced her whole dance (something that the girls have never done in class to date)!! I was so proud of her - I have to admit, I was a little teary-eyed :) She was just so dang cute up there and loving every second.

Before the Recital:



Our pretty ballerina



Sittin' Pretty


The back of the costume - notice the cute little fairy wings :)


Addy's ballet class


Dancing:


Pretty dancing :)


Look at the pretty turn with pretty ballerina arms :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

What a cute ballerina! Girls are so fun. :-) I've gone from growing up all girls, to being surrounded by testosterone!! I love my boys tho too, just don't get to do any fun dance recitals. So, somehow I totally missed your post about being preggo - congratulations! That's so exciting! I hope you have an easy pregnancy. :-)

The Campbells said...

That is seriously so precious! I don't blame you getting a little teary eyed-I am sure I would have had tears streaming down my face.

Sharlyn said...

She's a little Leah!!! :)

Lisa said...

So cute! I love that she is in dance already. Maybe I'll have to stick Aubrey in some sort of class next fall. We'll see you in about 10 days!

Jennie Gee said...

She looks so cute in her costume. I bet it was so fun to watch it. Way to go addy!

Linds Forrest said...

She is the cutest little girl ever!! Look at her cute tutu. I am jealous of how cute your little girl is, I hope I will think my little girls are as cute as yours! For real! I am excited to see you this week!

Ayrion said...

Oh,.....so cute!!! My heavens...she growing like a flower!!! Doesn't make you soooooo sad that the babies get BiGgeR every second....I guess that is why we must enjoy every moment....no matter bad or good! Hope you had a Merry Christmas & have a great New Year!...and again, Beautiful little munchkin!!! Love ya much!!!