Many people have asked for a belly shot and since I haven't taken any during this pregnancy (and I took one every month with Addy), I decided it would be a good idea to finally take one. So here you go...the belly shot at 22 weeks:
We are sure getting excited for this little girl to join our family!!





14 comments:
Hi Leah-
Congratulations on another little girl. I can't believe how old and beautiful Adyson is! I found your blog from my sister in law Carly- and I am so glad I did! It is fun to see all the pictures of your family- and especially Garret! I just love you guys! We just started a blog- the address is clayandjen.blogspot.com. Tell your mom and Garret Hi for me!
-Jen Hansen
By the way, I can't believe you are 22 weeks! You are just tiny! I would never know you were even pregnant.
You don't even look pregnant! I look back at my 20 week and my belly is definitely popped out! You look cute though - oh and I went and bought a bella band today.
Seriously, you don't look pregnant AT ALL. I remember with Addy you couldn't even tell you were pregnant from the back. But congrats!
Are you kidding me? You are so tiny! Lucky girl! I pop by like 12 weeks-no kidding...I am so excited for you guys to have your little babe.
What Belly????
Leah you're so cute. You don't even look pregnant!
You do not look like you are even pregnant. You look cute. Only a few more weeks. Have you got a name yet?
Clearly you don't know what a real belly is...because what you are showing in that picture is what I look like after eating dinner at Olive Garden!
You are just darling! I'm excited that you are having another girl. My girls are three years apart but they are each others best friends.
Don't you hate hearing how tiny you are when you feel huge cause none of your normal clothes fit anymore? You look so cute!
Yay for girls is right!! I hope I get one someday!! I did not know you were preggers!! Congrats!!
Ok- that is sickening. Love ya though!
Umm...are you SURE you're pregnant? :) Love ya!
thats just crazy and not fair!
What belly? Whoever asked to see the belly shot may regret it now.. It will only make the rest of us feel really good about ourselves and super jealous. You are too cute!!
Post a Comment