
(I know, awful picture of me, but so cute of her)
With Mike in the Bishopric these days, Addy and I have had A LOT of time to spend together!! Our ward split about 2 months ago and Mike got put in as 1st counselor in the Bishopric. They basically had to put together a whole new ward...and that's A LOT of callings to extend. So you can imagine all the time Addy and I have had together.
At first, I was nervous that I would get sick of being a "single mother" during the week and at church. But I have to admit that it has been great. Don't get me wrong, there are some days that I just want to drop her off at the church with Mike and go have some alone time. But I have been able to be with Addy so much and just soak up this time, just me and her, before the baby comes. I love this little girl so much!! I feel so blessed to have her in my life and have this MOMMY & ME time before it turns into MOMMY & 2 LITTLE GIRLS time!!

Some of the reasons I love my girl:
1) I love her happy little smile
2) I love how she loves me and her daddy so much
3) I love how she loves "Baby Sister" already
4) I love her laugh
5) I love how she is constantly singing her nursery songs around the house...usually Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
6) I love her little growl
7) I love when she says her prayers at night and blesses us and each of her friends
8) I love that she cares about our happiness - whenever we get hurt or she accidentally bumps into us, she will come over, pat our backs and say "you otay, Mommy".
9) I love what a girly-girl she is - she loves wearing her "princess" dresses and wearing her bracelets and bows
10) I love what a happy, fun-loving girl she is!!




9 comments:
That's so nice you are able to enjoy your time with her before you have another little one!
that is so fun to be able to spend that time together!! Ryan has had a hard time so enjoy the time alone together. She is getting so big and so dang cute!!
Church on your own sucks. I'll be so happy when ski season is over. I feel like I'm right there with you on the single mom thing. At least mine will be over in a month when he's done skiing then I just have to be alone on his school nights.
It's good that you are enjoying it, before you know it she will be at school. I love spending one on one time with my little girl too. She has grown up so fast. Enjoy every minute.
Hey Leah... if you decide you want to get a way for awhile just call and we love to babysit for you guys. we love you guys and hope to see you guys soon!
Congratulations to Mike on the new calling! I'm sure he's doing a great job.
I may give Dancing with the Stars a chance this season. I really liked Chelsea Hightower on SYTYCD and I like Shawn Johnson. Possible potential?
How funny. I just did a post with mommy/son time. She is such the perfect mix of the both of you.
Were you in Baby Gap today? I thought I saw you there and should of said hi. Sorry. I didn't know if it was you or not.
Also, I went private. If you would like to look at our blog, send me your email address to libbylovesmike@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Don't feel like you have too, but I wanted to let you know. Hop
Hope you are feeling good.
Wow, Mike's in the bishopric! I think Eric and I'll be perpetual primary teachers! Glad you're getting lots of time with Addy before the baby comes, you'll remember all these sweet times!
Post a Comment