Wednesday, April 22, 2009

30 Weeks

Here is the belly shot at 30 Weeks. As you can see, she is growing bigger and bigger each day. I remember when I got to 30 weeks with Addy, I was like, "woah, it is getting so close"...but it still seems so far away with this one. Oh well. We're excited that she will be here in 10 weeks (most likely 10 wks+)!! Hopefully they will go fast. We can't wait :)

19 comments:

Stacie said...

You look so great! Have you decided on a name yet?

Carly said...

Leah, you look so good! I'm pretty sure I was that big at four months, not 7!! I can't wait to see this new little one. I'm sure she'll be darling!

Amander said...

You really do look great, Leah! Still so tiny!

Sara said...

whoa, how tiny are you?! LOL! You look great. I am like twice that big at 30 weeks. Just 10 more weeks... it always seems to take forever doesn't it at the end?

Mykell said...

you look really good, you are small. I love the little basketball bump, not when you look miserable. I bet she will be cute, I hope Addy is excited.

Linds Forrest said...

I can't believe how good you look!!! I didn't mean that.. I meant you look really awesome!! Truly. So exciting!

Lisa said...

Cute hair cut Leah! You've probably had it for awhile, but you know how often I actually see you. : ( Glad my clothes are getting some use - they look cute on you and your little bump!

Tami said...

I agree with all the previous comments...YOU LOOK GREAT! Getting to the single-digit weeks is so exciting!

Janessa said...

That is so exciting! and WOW!!! you look great!
We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe she'll be here in 10 weeks! I also agree with everyone else... you look super cute pregnant!

jessica said...

Are you even pregnant? Seriously! You are so blessed to be able to look that fabulous when you are 30 weeks along. I was not so blessed...my arms, legs, butt, thighs and face all grew as much as my belly. Not a pretty sight let me tell ya.

The Campbells said...

You look so cute, Leah! I felt like #2 was taking forever to get here, but those last 10 weeks flew by! 62 days will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you guys! It looks like you had a good Easter, too.

Laurie said...

Girl that's just a bump!!!!

Cherise said...

Leah I can't believe how tiny your little 30 week tummy is! You are such a lucky girl!

Heather said...

You look amazing! I am so envious how tiny you still are- hope all is well with your little family.

Emily said...

I hope the next few weeks go very quickly for you! It was great to get caught up with you this weekend!

The Gibson's said...

k yeah, you suck you look 20 weeks or 25 weeks not 30!! Remember me at 30 weeks big big big. love ya lady

Rachel said...

Very exciting!

I found your blog through one of the coupon sites.

I saw you asked about coupon code meaning. Not sure if anyone answered you yet.

if you see 4/5 SS

that means the coupon is in the Sunday Supplement (coupons from Sunday paper) on April 5. a lot of people organize their coupon by date it was in the newspaper.

hope that helps.

I also have a money saving blog.

Feel free to check it out and use of post whatever you'd like.

www.chachingqueen.com

Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy.

-Rachel

Anonymous said...

Where are you hiding the baby? You great! I hope the last few weeks pass quickly. We are very happy for you.