Deseret Peak Easter Egg Hunt
Backyard Easter Egg Hunt





Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny came...
And brought me a "PINK BIKE"!!
No, Mommy didn't get hungry...Addy decided to take a bite out of mine.
Easter Dress, or as Addy calls it, her "Princess dress"




5 comments:
I'm so happy Addy actually got to wear her Easter dress...there's always next year I guess.
Looks like so much fun! Happy Easter! You look awesome PS! are you sure you're 30 wks??
Great job with Addy's braids! We miss you guys - and need to get together soon. : )
What a fun Easter!! Your little girl is getting prettier by the day! And you look amazing Leah!!! So cute
Your Easter Bunny brings bikes? We need to come there for easter next year! :) It was so fun to see you guys at the wedding. Dan and I always say we wished we lived closer to you guys.
Post a Comment