
On May 16th, Addy had her 2nd ballet performance of the year. This time it was Sleeping Beauty. Her class was the Little Pink Fairies. She did SO good...she did her whole dance with her cute little smile on her face the whole time :) She just LOVES being on stage!!

9 comments:
Way Cute! Love the little tutu! I wanted to see a video. Did you not take one? You should get it on your blog so we can see her grand performance!
Not much cuter than a little girl in a tutu!
How cute is she!! She's becoming so beautiful Leah!
Isn't ballet fun. She looks so cute in her costume, I can't believe how big she's gotten.
She surely is a little fairy princess. Miss this little girl! We have a yummy little Swiss Treat waiting for her.
Awwww... I can't wait for my daughter to be big enough for ballet lessons!
she's so cute!
I can all ready hear Brian Steele saying, " . . . and she loved to dance."
So so so cute! That is just too precious! Olivia just had a dance recital too-it is so fun to have girls to do girly things with!!!
Post a Comment