Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yellowstone & 36 Weeks!!

Over Memorial Day Weekend, our little family took a trip to Yellowstone. We had such a blast!! Addy LOVED seeing all the animals - buffalos, elk, bears. It was a great last hurrah as just a family of 3.





And here is the belly shot at 36 weeks (which was actually last week). We're getting closer and closer :)

13 comments:

Sharlyn said...

What a fun trip! We are going there in August...you'll have to tell us all your tips!
Also, you do not look 36 weeks pregnant. :) Where did you get that cute green maternity shirt? I love it!

Jenny Alama said...

i love yellowstone! looks like a fun trip. and you are sooo cute pregnant! i'm excited for you guys!

Emily said...

you look so cute! your so close yet so far away I totally feel your pain!!

Mykell said...

You are smaller then I was! You will have a little tyke too. Yellowstone looks like fun, we need to take our kids, maybe next summer. You better get as much sleep as you can now, with 2 little monkeys sleep is hard to come by. I hope everything goes well.

Sara said...

Looks like lots of fun! and you are so tiny for 36 weeks, wow! I hope all goes well in the coming weeks and the birth of your new little one. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a fun get-a-way before the baby comes. You look great Leah!

jessica said...

Do you realize how stinkin' BLESSED you are to look so fabulous when you are pregnant!

The Campbells said...

Looks like a fun trip! Leah you are just too cute! Wow-only 16 days left-I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!!

Emily said...

Great trip!! You are way too smiley to be that pregnant. Home you are feeling well!

Larson log said...

Leah! We are coming to town the week after the 4th of July and are hoping to see you, the fam and the new babe...I will keep you posted.
-love chelsie

The Gibson's said...

you'll have to watch to find out.

Scott said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!! :)

Scott said...

Obviously this is Jill writing.