Friday, June 26, 2009

Introducing...

BROOKLYN KATE DYER
TUESDAY JUNE 23, 2009
10:39 PM
6 LBS. 12 OZ.
20 1/2"

Sporting her "I'm the Big Sister" shirt




It's official - we're a little FAMILY OF 4


She's here!!! She decided to shock us and come 4 days early :) She came super fast...once we got to the hospital, she was delivered less than 2 hours later. I was just happy they had enough time to give me an epidural! The delivery went very well. We got to the hospital at 8:45 and I was dilated to a 7. The Dr. got there at 10:20 and went to check my progress and said, "Oh, I can see your daughter has a lot of brown hair. Let me go get my jacket off and we'll have a baby." 4 pushes later and she was here! As you can see, she has a full head of dark, wavy hair and is just so tiny compared to how big Addy was (8 lb. 4 oz.). She is beautiful! We have fallen in love all over again.

37 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS LEAH AND MIKE!! She is SO beautiful! I love all that hair she has! I hope you are feeling well. That is so exciting!! Congrats! Love you both!

Emily said...

How precious!! It is so fun to have your family grow.

Congrats to an absolutely darling little family!

Brandi said...

What a doll! I'm loving all that hair! I can't wait to hold your new little one! Congrats!!!

Amander said...

Look at that HAIR!!!! She is so precious and tiny. And I love the name! Congrats!

AZCougarFan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome, and Leah how lucky are you only like 2 hours? Nice. And talk about hair! She has more hair now then Gavin has at almost a year. I'm very happy for the Dyer clan.

Sabrina said...

Dang it the photos are blocked at work. Congrats you guys. I'll have to check out the photos at home tonight. I can't wait to meet her.

Sara said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous - all that hair! I'm jealous ;-). What a fun time!!

Jen said...

Congrats Leah and Mike! She is so sweet and I'm glad everything went so well. You guys have such a cute little family!

Kalli & Andy said...

Congratulations! I've been checking back often to see if you had had your sweet little girl. She looks adorable, and I am glad to hear everything went well and that mom and baby are doing well.

James and Crystal said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Carly said...

Oh, Leah, she is so precious! What a darling little one. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! How fun for you guys to finally have her here.

Shay said...

Oh my I already want to love on her again & its only been like 2 hours. You better be careful because I may just come over & eat her up!! She is precious & her hair is perfect (can you tell I'm envious of the locks?). I'm happy you got to "go into labor" this time around.

The Campbells said...

Oh Leah-she is beautiful! I LOVE all that hair! I also love her name-Brooklyn was on our list this last time. You look great-I hope you can get some rest the next couple days! Congrats!!!

Tami said...

Leah, I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad everything went well! Wow, good thing you got to the hospital when you did! She is absolutely beautiful, and of course I LOVE her name! We're coming out in July sometime so I will definately be making a trip to see this little doll in person! CONGRATS!!!

Mykell said...

She is a doll!!! You have such a cute little family!! If you need anything call. I hope everything is going well for you. I can't wait to see her in person!

Laurie said...

Welcome Brooklyn! She is beautiful - and all that hair!! So cute! Congrats Leah, what wonderful news!

Jennie Gee said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. I can't believe all that hair. It's so pretty. Sorry, we didn't make it this weekend. I was very sad- I really wanted to meet my new niece! I'll have to send you your present now. Get some sleep!

Stark Family said...

Congratulations! She is a doll!

Sharlyn said...

I was so excited to get home from camping to see these pictures! She is so cute!!! Can't wait to see her in September!

candajohnsonfam said...

Congrats! She is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love all of that hair. I'm glad things went well with the delivery.

Jess and Heather said...

Mike and Leah, Congrats! She is absolutely gorgeous! Her hair is amazing! It even beats Braxton's and Whitney's hair as babies! We can't wait to meet her! Leah, you look great! We love you all so much!

WareHouse said...

What a doll! All of that hair! She is absolutely darling! Congrats you guys!

Cherise said...

She is beautiful and Brooklyn is such a cute name! Congratulations!

Scott said...

Congratulations! That is awesome she was early, and what great hair she has! More fun with all the girly bows and hair clips! And she weighed as much as Kai did! Perfect.

Lauren and Christopher said...

What a bueatiful little girl. Im in love with all her
Of her hair. I'm so glad everything went so well for you. Congradulations on your sweet little family!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! You guys have the cutest little family. How fun to have a blondie like Leah and a Dark one like Mike. I am glad all went well. She is absolutely adorable!!

Leah, at 18 weeks I look as big as you did at 36 weeks.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Leah! She is beautiful. I am glad your delivery went so well.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

She is so beautiful, and i am dying over all that hair! Leah, you look great, and sure don't look like you just had a baby! I love the name, and especially the middle name:) Congrats your family is just beautiful!

Clayton, Jen, and Millie said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! You are the cutest little family! I bet your mom just loves having another cute granddaughter! Tell her and Garrett "Hi" for me!

Summer said...

Yeah Leah! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! Love the name! Hope your doing well! I'm sure you feel how I feel...since our babies are 3 days apart!!! How fun!

Jen said...

CONGRATS..you have a beautiful family! She is such a doll. How would it be to buy cute girly things???? LOL (maybe i'll have grandbabies that are girls??) Enjoy, they grow up FAST!

Jenny Alama said...

she is gorgeous! love it. congratulations!!! what a cute family of 4 you have!

jessica said...

That baby is too much for me! Seeing this post totally took me back to when Eden was born. Maya wore a big sister shirt just like Addy. Having Eden made us feel like a real family instead of just playing house with Maya. You guys are adorable! I'm so glad Brooklyn made it safe and sound.

baileyfamily said...

She is perfect. Congratulations!! Glad you're doing well.

Janessa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys!