Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 Weeks Old


Our little Brooklyn is 2 weeks old already!! We are having so much fun with her. She is such a good baby and we just love her so much! We went to the Dr. today and here are her stats:
Weight: 7 lb. 7 oz. - 20th percentile
(WHAT?? 20th percentile - Addy was never lower than 90th percentile!)
Length: 20 inches - 33rd percentile
(which is weird since she was 20 1/2 inches when she was born)
Head: 60th percentile

8 comments:

Sharlyn said...

She's already 2 weeks old? That's crazy! She is so cute and I LOVE the headband!

Mykell said...

She is cute. Emmet shrunk too, its all good.

Linds Forrest said...

She is SO CUTE Leah!! I hope you are recovering well. Your little family is so darling!!

Emily said...

How fun is it to have two sweet little girls.

Brooklyn has so much hair!! I bet you are having the time of your life!

The Campbells said...

Leah, she is so cute! Don't you love that two sisters can be so different! I love all of Brooklyn's hair!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

leah, your family is so cute!! your tutu's are adorable!!! were they hard to make?

Lisa said...

She is still so tiny! Aubrey weighed that much when she was born. I'll call you soon to plan a date to get together. : )

Shay said...

apparently scout shrunk at her 2 wk check up too. I think they aren't as accurate right after they are born, especially cause they are balled up. Love this little miss & miss her...it's been a few days since I've seen her & I'm having withdrawls.