Monday, July 27, 2009

Addy's Eye :(


Last Friday, Addy was outside playing with her little friend, Scout - they were having a blast on the slide...we never heard any crying or anything (signaling a child getting hurt enough to get a swollen eye). Later that night, I noticed that her eye was starting to swell a little. The next day, it kept getting more swollen throughout the day. Sunday morning, she woke up and it was literally swollen shut. SO SAD!! We're pretty sure it's a bee sting, but she did tell us that she fell on the slide too, so who knows. All we know is that it looked awful, but she never complained once about it. Tough girl!! These pictures are from Saturday. I didn't get any Sunday when it was at its worst.

4 comments:

Shay said...

I'm trying to teach Scout she can't go around punching her bestie in the eye...it's just not nice. haha. Poor Adds!

Sharlyn said...

Oh poor Addy! At least she's still smiling! :)

Cody Calderwood said...

I'm calling the Division of Child and Family Services. This is clearly a case of parental abuse. Did you have to smack her so hard Leah?

Mykell said...

poor kid, that looks painful. But she is still a happy camper.