Last Thursday, we went to the Bountiful Parade and Fireworks. We also went to Tad & Sabrina's annual BBQ which was, of course, a blast - thanks Sabrina!! It was super hot, but we had a great time and Addy made a candy haul at the parade which she was pretty proud of :) 



I thought this picture was cute - I looked over and saw Addy putting these candies into Brooklyn's hands. What a sweet girl to share her candy with her baby sister :)




2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Brooklyn is already a month old! She is so beautiful! We miss you guys! I called and left you a couple of messages and I don't know if you got them or you have just been to busy to call us back. If you didn't get them, I called maybe a week after you had her then maybe a week later, to see how you were doing and when we could come see you. We would love to have you guys up or come out there to see you guys. Let us know. Are you blessing her in Sept? Tay and Brax got pneumonia the end of June, and July was so crazy! We had my niece and nephew from Az. for 3 weeks then Teri came and Brooke and Paul and the kids came until the 20th. Keep in touch! We love you guys and miss you! We can't wait to meet Brooklyn!
oh, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment