Monday, July 20, 2009

I DID IT...

...ALL BY MYSELF!!
My girls all ready for church
I got to church yesterday for the 1st time with 2 kids. I got myself and the 2 girls ready all by myself (not because Mike's a bad dad, but because he was gone to meetings by 7:00 that morning) for 9:00 am church!
3 showers/baths (well, 2 the night before), 3 heads of hair fixed, 3 dresses put on, 3 mouths fed, a couple potty trips, a couple diapers changed, and, the most important part, pictures taken :)

Ready to make her church debut

9 comments:

Ashley and Jared said...

they are so adorable.. I am so happy to hear that you were able to get them ready all by yourself. well we love you guys!

Linds Forrest said...

Way to go!! Your girls are so pretty! So cute!

Jenny Alama said...

super mom!!! i can't believe all the hair she has. your girls are adorable! keep it up mom!

Emily said...

Good job mama!!! thats a lot of work!!!

Sara said...

Look at all that hair! What a beautiful baby. I wish my kids had hair... at least they are bald boys I guess and not girls! ;-)

Mykell said...

Good job Leah, see two kids will be cake for you. It only keeps getting better.

candajohnsonfam said...

oh my gosh how cute are they. Look at the Addy being a great big sister

Stacie said...

Austin was telling me today how cute her curly, brown hair was at church. He was totally shocked how much she has...I think we are both jealous. :)

Laurie said...

Way to go!! Pretty soon you'll be like me when you have girl #3 (come on, you know if you have another it's gonna be a girl!) and then you'll have 4 heads of hair to do - it's CRAZY!!! Eric is gone with church meetings all SUnday morning too....when they asked if I would support him in his calling, I didn't think I was signing up for THAT!