Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Brooklyn's hair is so cute! What a sweet baby girl!
wow she has so much hair, I love it
I love the hair... she is so adorable.. I stll can not figure which one of you she looks like!!
Okay that hair is just RIDICULOUS! My black baby has NOTHING on that girl! Seriously, his little fro is barely coming in. Aric can't wait for it to be long enough to pick it out.
I love all that hair! She is so cute-hope you are just enjoying her!
Leah, she is so beautiful! Just like her mommy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brooklyn's hair is so cute! What a sweet baby girl!
wow she has so much hair, I love it
I love the hair... she is so adorable.. I stll can not figure which one of you she looks like!!
Okay that hair is just RIDICULOUS! My black baby has NOTHING on that girl! Seriously, his little fro is barely coming in. Aric can't wait for it to be long enough to pick it out.
I love all that hair! She is so cute-hope you are just enjoying her!
Leah, she is so beautiful! Just like her mommy.
Post a Comment