Addy also came to the Dr. with us for her 3-year-old check up, so I had to include her on the blog too :) Addy is such a happy and energetic little girl. She is always smiling, laughing, and running around. And she has these big, blue eyes that just get us every time she looks up at us.
We love that girl so much!!
Weight: 32 lbs. (66th percentile)
Height: 38.5 in. (82nd percentile)
Weight: 32 lbs. (66th percentile)
Height: 38.5 in. (82nd percentile)





4 comments:
So crazy you have a 3 year old!
She's such a cutie.
She is so cute!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Yes we can't wait to see what they come up with for tomorrow!!!! We will be voting!!!
They do grow up quick don't they!? Congrats on Brooklyn sleeping through the night, that IS a big milestone. And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog -I'm so glad I still keep in touch with my Spokane peeps! :o)
Where did the time go??? Three years old and such a cutie :)
Post a Comment