Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Congrats, congrats, congrats!I hope it becomes a pattern :)
How fantastic! I can't believe she is over 11 pounds.
That is SO awesome! Congrats to you and your happy slumber!
Congrats!! That's so exciting, hopefully she'll keep it up!
Wow! That is amazing! What a sweet little baby to let you get your sleep! I love the pictures from the post below. She is chunking up so cute! I love her little cheeks-so cute!!
And, oh, the is funny that Mike and Bryan were at the dentist at the same time. We should get our little families together sometime and catch up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats, congrats, congrats!
I hope it becomes a pattern :)
How fantastic! I can't believe she is over 11 pounds.
That is SO awesome! Congrats to you and your happy slumber!
Congrats!! That's so exciting, hopefully she'll keep it up!
Wow! That is amazing! What a sweet little baby to let you get your sleep! I love the pictures from the post below. She is chunking up so cute! I love her little cheeks-so cute!!
And, oh, the is funny that Mike and Bryan were at the dentist at the same time. We should get our little families together sometime and catch up!
Post a Comment