Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

On Tuesday, I dropped Adyson off at PRESCHOOL!! Crazy!! We are doing a little joyschool-type preschool in our neighborhood where each mom takes a turn teaching. Well, Tuesday was the big day and Addy loved every second of it. It was so fun to see how excited she was to go to "school" and to hear how much fun she had when she came home :) I even made her an after-school snack like my mom used to - graham crackers & frosting!
Showing me her new backpack she got for her birthday
Showing me what she did in preschool

YUM!!











5 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks darling! I think it's funny that she comes home from preschool and gets to sit in her "highchair" for a snack. : ) You know I wish I had one to strap my kids down!

Sharlyn said...

Oh, she looks so cute and proud ready to go to school!
And P.S. I love that Vinyl Lettering "Welcome" on your front door...cute!

Emily said...

so cute and so big! i love the hair it's totally crazy!

Janessa said...

Darling! I can't believe she's already heading off to preschool.

Jennie Gee said...

I think Addy looks so much like you in that first picture!