Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

Last Saturday we got our family pictures taken. I am always so stressed for pictures...will the kids cooperate, what do we wear, will they turn out, etc. Well, the stress paid off because I think they turned out really cute (even though Addy was, well, a 3-year-old and didn't want to smile most of the time)! Our photographer was AWESOME!!! She is so laid back, so helpful, so good with stubborn little 3-year-olds, and she sure knows her stuff! Here is the link to the rest of the pictures:

THANK YOU HOLLY!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

They turned out so cute! I'm impressed, especially with how bright and early I know you had to be there.

James and Crystal said...

That's a great picture! You have a beautiful family

Sharlyn said...

They are such good pictures! You guys look great!

Mykell said...

They are so cute!!! Your girls are so stinkin cute!! I love the one with Brooklyn faces all squished, it is too cute!! You have such a cute family!!

Stacie said...

For sure that last one of Brooklyn is to die for. We are doing pics next Sunday, I hope Sunnie and Bigs cooperate! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great! What a cute family!

Amander said...

You guys are SO CUTE!!!!!

Mary said...

Love the family picture. You guys looks great! I know how hard it is to get the little ones to cooperate, but they turned out adorable!