Holy Happy Birthday, Happy 4th of July, Happy Pioneer Day..Happy Halloween from Texas..you're right it's a start & I'm very happy to see it. Forget about updating the past just start with the latest!!! When we drove into our driveway from our 12 hour drive from California the first thing Scout said was, "There's Addy's House!" like in the week we were gone she had forgot that Addy didn't live there and coming "HOME" meant coming home to Addy :( We miss you guys.
Cute picture! Love the candy corn bear. I remember making those. In fact, if I remember correctly, that one may be mine... I want it back! It's such an awesome bear!
Blooklyn (as Page would say)is such a little lady. Don't stress about updating, my late post was of our trip to museum in April! We sure miss you guys!
Texas!? You guys moved? What part of Texas did you move to? You don't have to post pictures, just give us an update on what is happening! Take care! Laurie
10 comments:
Yeah!!! A picture! Brooklyn has changed SO much! Hope you guys are doing well!
Your girls are just too freaking cute.
Holy Happy Birthday, Happy 4th of July, Happy Pioneer Day..Happy Halloween from Texas..you're right it's a start & I'm very happy to see it. Forget about updating the past just start with the latest!!!
When we drove into our driveway from our 12 hour drive from California the first thing Scout said was, "There's Addy's House!" like in the week we were gone she had forgot that Addy didn't live there and coming "HOME" meant coming home to Addy :( We miss you guys.
So cute! Your girls are just darling! I can't believe how grown-up Brooklyn looks.
Cute picture! Love the candy corn bear. I remember making those. In fact, if I remember correctly, that one may be mine... I want it back! It's such an awesome bear!
TEXAS?! When did you move? That's exciting! Your girls are SO CUTE! Hope you're doing good!! :)
Super Cute! Do your girls love matching? Connor is always planning what BOTH of them will wear so that they coordinate.
Sure looks like they are loving Texas! Hope all is well!
Holy cow Brooklyn is getting so big. And so is Addy. We miss you and hope all is well in Texas.
Blooklyn (as Page would say)is such a little lady. Don't stress about updating, my late post was of our trip to museum in April! We sure miss you guys!
Texas!? You guys moved? What part of Texas did you move to? You don't have to post pictures, just give us an update on what is happening! Take care!
Laurie
Post a Comment